Head over to my website for more tips and info on property investment, buying, and selling.

Monday 11 March 2013

Many launches and leftover units

On Saturday, I flipped the papers and saw numerous launches by the major developers and the smaller ones trying their very best to entice buyers or undeterred investors book a unit.

Among the new launches or previews, my sources tell me that Trilinq @ Clementi has sold quite a number of units. Bartley Ridge's showflat is open for preview; D'nest's preview launch was also well received. Sennett Residences @ Potong Pasir also saw brisk sales.

There were also many advertisements showcasing properties from Malaysia, especially at the Iskandar area, UK, Thailand and the Philippines.

The hot topic pointed out Tanah Merah area and a particular anticipated launch - Urban Vista is generating a fair bit of buzz. I believe many 'Expressions of Interests' (EOI) via blank cheque submissions by prospective buyers have been collected. A few of my clients also asked me about them.

The advantages have been covered in my earlier posts which I will not repeat here. The launch on Fri, 15 mar'13 will reveal the results.

On the whole, I think transaction volumes appear to dip slightly but there are still a strong demand by genuine first time buyers out there and not forgetting the foreigners and PRs who are  still undeterred by ABSD. After all, the market will be flushed with liquidity and will continue to do so unless a catastrophic economic event were to occur but at this point in time, I think this is very remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment