Head over to my website for more tips and info on property investment, buying, and selling.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

A quick intro

My interest for real estate started way back during the Asian Financial crisis back in 1998. I did not really experience the effects first hand as I was doing my duty serving NS. However, I remembered hearing and reading about people who made a lot of money in real estate prior to the crisis.

Subsequently, a lot of people also lost money in stocks and real estate during the crisis.
Fast forward to the SARS period and the real estate sector is on a down turn and wasn't moving much.
It was only sometime in late 2006 where I really started paying a little more attention to real estate news. 

I started venturing into investing in real estate from 2007 onwards. My interests in real estate continued till today and the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment